Parishes and ministries serving the Diocese of Yakima are eligible to apply for Celebration of Faith funding for various needs of their religious education programs that they would otherwise not be able to fulfill.
Terms and Conditions:
The Celebration of Faith Grant to your parish or ministry from the Central Washington Catholic Foundation (CWCF) is solely for the purpose described in your application and is subject to your acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
1. Funds are to be used only for the express purpose described in the proposal and must be consistent with Catholic moral teachings. The CWCF must approve any modifications in advance.
2. The parish/ministry agrees to list CWCF among its funders/contributors.
3. The parish/ministry gives permission to CWCF to use the parish’s name, project description, photos and other information in CWCF promotions.
4. The parish/ministry will return to CWCF any unexpended funds.
5. The parish/ministry will submit a written report, not to exceed two pages, which summarizes the activities where grant funds have been utilized and which provides a full accounting of the expenditures. This report is due upon expenditure of funds and no later than 90 days after receiving funds. Extensions may be requested in writing.
6. The parish/ministry will submit digital photographs and/or video footage of their RE program no later than August 1st that CWCF will be able to use in publicity.
Completed applications should be submitted by May 1st for priority funding.