Application is now closed.
Each parish, school, or ministry serving the Diocese of Yakima may annually request a single stipend of up to $750 to support Catechist religious education training.
Grants for training programs providing regional or diocesan-wide support may be requested. Regional training grants will range from $750 to $3,000.
Terms and Conditions:
The Celebration of Faith Grant to your parish/school/ministry from the Central Washington Catholic Foundation (CWCF) is solely for the purpose described in your application and is subject to your acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
1. Funds are to be used only for the express purpose described in the proposal and must be consistent with Catholic moral teachings. The CWCF must approve any modifications in advance.
2. The parish/ministry/school agrees to list CWCF among its funders/contributors.
3. The parish/ministry/school gives permission to CWCF to use the parish’s name, project description, photos and other information in CWCF promotions.
4. The parish/ministry/school will return to CWCF any unexpended funds.
5. The parish/ministry/school will submit a written report, not to exceed two pages, which summarizes the activities where grant funds have been utilized and which provides a full accounting of the expenditures. This report is due upon expenditure of funds and no later than 90 days after receiving funds. Extensions may be requested in writing.
6. The parish/ministry/school will submit digital photographs and/or video footage of their RE program no later than May 1 that CWCF will be able to use in publicity.
7. The parish/ministry/school will acknowledge receipt of the funds with thank you notes and/or letters, as deemed appropriate.
Application Deadline: Applications will be reviewed within 30 days of submission. Training support will be provided until the available funding is expended.