The Foundation is pleased to announce the establishment of the Legacy of Faith (LOF) Society. The LOF Society is intended to recognize and perpetually remember individuals who have made substantial commitments to supporting the parishes, schools, and ministries through the Foundation and to inspire others to do the same. When you confirm a future gift to the Foundation, we will welcome you as a member of the LOF Society.
As a member of the LOF Society:
- Your name will be included in the offering of gifts at the Annual Legacies of Faith, Hope, and Love Mass of Perpetual Remembrance.
- You will receive an invitation to attend the First Annual Legacy Mass and Luncheon, which will take place on Tuesday, April 21 at St. Paul Cathedral.
- You will receive nametag recognition at all regional events and the Celebration of Faith.
- Your name will be listed in the CWCF Annual Report.
- Inaugural membership through December 2020.
Great efforts are being made to gather historical data and build membership to accurately reflect the dedication and sacrifice of those who have come before us. If you know of individuals who played a role in establishing and building this beautiful ministry, please include or attach their names to the membership form and indicate if they are now deceased. Please be sure to include your name and contact information as well, so that we may contact you with any questions.
Leaving a gift in your will or estate plan to the Catholic Foundation typically costs you nothing today, but will provide perpetual financial support for the organizations you love. If you have or intend to include CWCF in your estate plan, please let us know by completing the enclosed Gift Intention and LOF Society Membership Forms. Please consult an attorney or financial advisor to determine the best plan for you. With your help, and with Christ as our guide, the Foundation will continue to be a resource for the future of our Faith and our Diocese.
In following her call to action, we join St. Teresa of Calcutta as she says, “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” On behalf of all those whose lives you have touched and will touch in the future, I thank you for your generous commitment to sharing faith and building the Kingdom.